Hacking How Many Games Does Sky3DS Actually Hold Now?

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
The blue button it unlimited

But not more than 31 games per SD CARD , and by the way the card remember the last game you've played so you don't have to press the button several time to reach the game each time you boot your console

Fire_Slasher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Also keep in mind to absolutely press the blue button before doing something with the sd card including taking it out and replacing with another card as the sky only seem to dump the save files to the sd card once you switched games.

Nicolas Dominguez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 16 gb card. That's more than enough. At the beginning I was trying to fit as many games as possible. I think I have 7 or 8 games now. That's enough imo. I delete the games I don't like that much and keep the gems:)

What happens if I delete fire emblem but plan to play it in the future, will I be able to fit it in the micro sd again? It is just as you said, I only want the zeldas and marios for the moment because cycling is tedious.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sky3ds doesn't hold the games, the mSD card does. The diskwriter has a bug that limits your mSD to about ..........32 games?? Can't remember. But either way it all comes down to how big are the games.

CreativeMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I believe the latest diskwriter breaks the 31 game limit.
Not really, you still can use only 31 games at once, but you can spare 64 more games on the microSD so you won't lose your saves when a game is finished and you don't want to keep it in the 31 active game list.

Nicolas Dominguez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really, you still can use only 31 games at once, but you can spare 64 more games on the microSD so you won't lose your saves when a game is finished and you don't want to keep it in the 31 active game list.

I recently got a sky3ds, but I don't understand one thing. I already put 25 games on a 32gb microsd, but the cycling is a hassle so I only want to keep 8-10 games on it. Will I lose the other games save data if I do that? Can you play for example zelda majoras, save the game then delete the game, put it back and still have your save file? or you lose all of your progress? thanks in advance

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got a sky3ds, but I don't understand one thing. I already put 25 games on a 32gb microsd, but the cycling is a hassle so I only want to keep 8-10 games on it. Will I lose the other games save data if I do that? Can you play for example zelda majoras, save the game then delete the game, put it back and still have your save file? or you lose all of your progress? thanks in advance

I believe you have to either backup/restore the save manually or use the new reserve set from 2.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol