How do you create a QR Code for FBI?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by dragonfire535, Jan 13, 2017.

1. dragonfire535
    OP

dragonfire535 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2016
    United States
    It's a Secret (Shhhhh...)
    I have the CIA for my app already made, does anyone know how to create a QR Code for FBI? I've been searching around, but couldn't find anything.

2. darkxex

darkxex Member

Newcomer
    Jun 13, 2016
    Cote d'Ivoire
  3. dragonfire535
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2016
    United States
    Yeah, I know how to create a QR Code in general, I'm just confused as to how to create one for a CIA.

4. noX1609

noX1609 B9S freak ;)

Aug 30, 2016
    Germany
    If you want to download a cia in FBI with a qr code: Grab the Link to the cia, use any webpage to create a qr code out of the link and scan this with FBI. Works great because the QR Codes for FBI are only Download Links for the cia files. :)

If you would know how exactly a qr code is generated, then i can't help you. The only thing i know that it is a binary code. If i guess right a white block stands for 0 and and a Black on for 1.

Last edited by noX1609, Jan 13, 2017
  5. dragonfire535
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2016
    United States
    Ah, thank you. I assumed they might be simply links to the CIA but wasn't entirely sure.

6. noX1609

noX1609 B9S freak ;)

Aug 30, 2016
    Germany
    No problem. Was confused about that also in the past and asked for help on another site and they gave me the info that it's just a link to the cia.
    And its really easy: Go to github repo you want, switch to the downloads tap, make a rightclick on the .cia File and select copy link, then create a qrcode that contains this link.
    I down know if it works if the files aare .zip files but i guess the dont work. For such Homebrews download the zip on PC and send the cia via remote feature to fbi, upload it anywhere where you are able ro get a dl link or (recommended) Install an FTP Server App on the 3DS and copy over the cia file with ftp and then install it via FBI.