How do i update my fpkg games

Pogdan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So, i downloaded marvel spiderman on my 9.00 jailbroken ps 4 , then i tried downloading the 1.19 update for the game, it always says cannot download and i cant find a fix online

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, i downloaded marvel spiderman on my 9.00 jailbroken ps 4 , then i tried downloading the 1.19 update for the game, it always says cannot download and i cant find a fix online
That 1.19 update requires firmware 8.00.. if you are on 9.00 you could buy the disc, install it, update it using the update from orbis patches, then dump it decrypted, repackage the update as an FPKG and install it using pkg installer…

The update FPKG must be married to the game FPKG.

Reactions: Hayato213

nothing-to-see-here

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marvel's Spiderman should be cheap for the ps4. You can also upgrade it on the ps5 for $10 iirc. They had a sale on the ps5 version earlier thus month, which I jumped at. The reason it failed is what @KiiWii said. It's not so much that it's not an fpkg, it's the fact that it's not married. Even fpkg updates fail to install if they're not married.

im sorry, but how do i exactly do that?
KiiWii's post.

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I think back then it was the same as nowadays