Question How do I update Atmosphére?

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Der_Blockbuster, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Der_Blockbuster
    OP

Der_Blockbuster GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 2, 2016
    Germany
  2. jakkal
    This message by jakkal has been removed from public view by Foxi4, Oct 17, 2018, Reason: Don't bump threads.
    Oct 17, 2018
  3. Der_Blockbuster
    This message by Der_Blockbuster has been removed from public view by Foxi4, Oct 17, 2018, Reason: Not an image board.
    Oct 17, 2018
  4. 210modz
    This message by 210modz has been removed from public view by Foxi4, Oct 17, 2018, Reason: Enough is enough.
    Oct 17, 2018
  5. EmanueleBGN

EmanueleBGN GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2015
    Italy
    If you want to play backups, do not use Atmosphère.
    If you want to try it, download from GitHub, put its file on microSD, put the microSD into the Switch, inject .bin payload

6. jakkal
    This message by jakkal has been removed from public view by Foxi4, Oct 17, 2018, Reason: Reply to removed post.
    Oct 17, 2018
  7. Der_Blockbuster
    OP

Der_Blockbuster GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 2, 2016
    Germany
    First off, your answer is completely unrelated to this topic and I don't really understand what you mean with "don't" use atmosphére. You can use every CFW you want for backups and just so you know, I've been using Atmosphere for abouta month now playing my Backups and its working fine.

8. comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 20, 2016
    United States
    yet you still don't know how to update it...

Rushhour77, JJTapia19 and 210modz like this.
  9. TheZander
    This message by TheZander has been removed from public view by Foxi4, Oct 17, 2018, Reason: That's not going to work, removing to prevent confusion.
    Oct 17, 2018
  10. ZachyCatGames

ZachyCatGames GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 19, 2018
    United States
    Hell
    As of right now you have to recopy the files over every time there’s a update.

Somebody will probably make a homebrew app to update atmosphere eventually though