Hacking How do I make a Private Header for SKY3DS?

funky_kyle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys.

Please, please may someone give me detailed guide to how to make a private header and insert it into a rom.
I want it for a SKY3DS.

What are steps I need to do,...

p.s (I dont have a powersave however i have a dump of existing rom from friend's gateway 3ds)

Many thanks guys. and thank you for helping

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys.

Please, please may someone give me detailed guide to how to make a private header and insert it into a rom.
I want it for a SKY3DS.

What are steps I need to do,...

p.s (I dont have a powersave however i have a dump of existing rom from friend's gateway 3ds)

Many thanks guys. and thank you for helping

You're a lucky one, to have your friend's rom dump. Is it from one of his cartridges that he owns? Is it an online game that he can possibly go online with at the same time as you, getting you both banned?

Other than that, just use Gateway Rom Patcher to export the header file from the rom. But when it comes to applying the header I'm unsure how it works, it's complicated to me and many people get it wrong. You use something like NoBanNoSky I believe.

funky_kyle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You're a lucky one, to have your friend's rom dump. Is it from one of his cartridges that he owns? Is it an online game that he can possibly go online with at the same time as you, getting you both banned?

Other than that, just use Gateway Rom Patcher to export the header file from the rom. But when it comes to applying the header I'm unsure how it works, it's complicated to me and many people get it wrong. You use something like NoBanNoSky I believe.

Thanks for the information... wait so i cant just use the gateway launcher to patch the games with my own header and just use diskwriter to write the game to 3ds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)