Homebrew How do I inject HBL into an app.

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to be able to inject the HBL into an app so that I don't have to keep doing it. I have Luma 8.1.1 and I want to make the Miiverse app into the HBL. Is this possible?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to be able to inject the HBL into an app so that I don't have to keep doing it. I have Luma 8.1.1 and I want to make the Miiverse app into the HBL. Is this possible?
cant do it with the icons at the top of the screen unless you edit your nand though if you want it to be on one app just hit L Down Select at the same time then select misc options and set current title to hb

Reactions: MrMcTiller

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant do it with the icons at the top of the screen unless you edit your nand though if you want it to be on one app just hit L Down Select at the same time then select misc options and set current title to hb
I have the actual HBL app installed, but I just want the Miiverse applet to actually do something now that they shut Miiverse down.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I found it:

000400300000BD02

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the actual HBL app installed, but I just want the Miiverse applet to actually do something now that they shut Miiverse down.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I found it:

000400300000BD02
only way to do that is to edit your nand then

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.