Hacking How do I activate NMM in postloader?

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm using the latest version of postloader, the one that can install the Dios Mios or Quadforce wad on the fly depending on the game you load. It works fantastically, but I have a small issue, does anyone know how to configure NMM and ocarina in postloader? It seems to by default do the no disc mode which is good. But I can't figure out how to do either of these other things within it, and if its going to be my (As of now) primary means of loading GC and QF games, I'd like to know what can be done to configure both of these options.

gl1mml1ng

Trophies
Website
tuetenmensch.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When you're hovering over a Gamecube game, press the "B" button.
A menu will appear, where you can activate this settings.

yny3abur.jpg

Reactions: stfour

stfour

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Also Ocarina cheats don't really work through postloader, yet (at least not for me). The author is looking into this issue.

only for wii games... for gc and wiiware codes should work.

This isn't really an issue, as wii games launching depends on loaders, and apparently none of them (cfg, wiiflow, gx) allow to enable cheats via arguments ;)

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only for wii games... for gc and wiiware codes should work.

This isn't really an issue, as wii games launching depends on loaders, and apparently none of them (cfg, wiiflow, gx) allow to enable cheats via arguments ;)

What kind of arguments? And its perfectly fine that the Wii games can't use ocarina codes. For me I'm only using Postloader as my Gamecube and Quadforce launching games because it has the ability to patch the mios wad on the fly which is fantastic. I'm sticking with CFG for Wii game launching.

stfour

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What kind of arguments? And its perfectly fine that the Wii games can't use ocarina codes. For me I'm only using Postloader as my Gamecube and Quadforce launching games because it has the ability to patch the mios wad on the fly which is fantastic. I'm sticking with CFG for Wii game launching.

Yes, I was a little offtopic... B.B.Link asked me on another thread about wiigames cheats (that aren't available) ;)

B.B.Link

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stfour, i'm sorry if I wasn't clear in the other thread. When I said cheats didn't work, I meant for the gamecube. I never tested Wii cheats. I have the same setup as duffmmann. I use postloader for GC/QF games as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.