Hotel GBATemp

Lolodachi

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello! I am Lolodachi, a French guy who loves retro gaming.
I joined this forum to ask questions related mostly to soundtrack ripping (more particularly GBA and NDS) and because I also like to see how old systems still get new stuff thanks to homebrew!
Nice to meet you all!

James_

aka Underscore_ or 'that Meowstic guy'
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This place looks quite nice, Although it seems like my welcome candy isn't there :(
Well you joined like... 5 years ago, so that's probably why, but I'll see if I can go find some for you... one sec.

I go and check the hotel basement - various falling and crashing sounds could be heard, along with me talking.
...no, that's poison... that's... what even is that? A wet rat? That's soap... and that's just a straight up dead bo- oh, here's the candy.

I come back up with a bowl of dusty sweets.
These are the only ones we have. I checked the expiration date and it said 2010, but I reckon they're still okay.

rocoloco321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well you joined like... 5 years ago, so that's probably why, but I'll see if I can go find some for you... one sec.

I go and check the hotel basement - various falling and crashing sounds could be heard, along with me talking.
...no, that's poison... that's... what even is that? A wet rat? That's soap... and that's just a straight up dead bo- oh, here's the candy.

I come back up with a bowl of dusty sweets.
These are the only ones we have. I checked the expiration date and it said 2010, but I reckon they're still okay.
Eh they are probably fine

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Whoever is blaring that Mario sunshine music in room 442, please turn it down. I'm trying to slaughter a chicken and worship satan in here, and that music is breaking my concentration.... Gosh!
Satan is your friend :evil:

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The chicken ran off somewhere.. Prob floor 33 i think, no worries, Oh don't mind the GoatlikeCreature running on floor 9, he has had his shots...completly safe. Just don't make eye contact!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol here we go again.