Homebrew Homebrew app Homestuck on 3ds / DS??

Waylon111

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd be interested in making a Homestuck port for the 3ds if anyone's interested.
Basically I've become a Hussie-head in the past few months, and recently hacked my 3ds, sooo... yeah
If anyone has any suggestions, please tell me, because I know it's not gonna be as easy as coping and pasting a lot of gifs/video files/text into screens.
Features I'd like are the ability to skip to certain pages, a save system to save your spot, different themes, music, etc.'
Oh yeah, I'd like to try to make a .cia file for each act.
I'm going to try to make all this if I'm pointed in the right direction, so again, please help me!

Reactions: Bran

inkysdomain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goodness, that would be pretty swell honestly. Remember that things like Doc Scratch's text needs to be legible, possibly with a black background.

You'll need a way to play video files, you'll need to record walkthroughs for the flash games, a way to show gifs, play audio, show gif text images inline with dialoguelogs, and honestly you might want to look into the unofficial homestuck collection and see if their code is open source, as some might be useful.

Godspeed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, Your profile says you are from the states