KevExperience

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to load Save Manager and it went to a yellow screen. After I powered it off and turned it back on, I went and reload Homebrew. It went yellow on me. What's going on? I have Luma CFW ready so what am I missing? I'm in the latest firmware so can you guys help me? Thanks.

KevExperience

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last time I used save manager, it worked. Now it didn't. Maybe I have to replace the 3ds file every time I guess?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last time I used save manager, it worked. Now it didn't. Maybe I have to replace the 3ds file every time I guess?
Are you using it for sun/moon? If so it won't work. Why not install jk's save manger which works with all carts and .cias without any problem.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to load Save Manager and it went to a yellow screen. After I powered it off and turned it back on, I went and reload Homebrew. It went yellow on me. What's going on? I have Luma CFW ready so what am I missing? I'm in the latest firmware so can you guys help me? Thanks.
What title are you trying to use save manager with?

KevExperience

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to see why Save Manager didn't want to work. That's all. I figured out about the yellow screen problem. If I replace the save manager file and homebrew cia entrypoint, then I can use Save Manager anytime, but it will be a pain in the butt. But at least I figure it out. Going back to JK Save Manager now. Thanks everyone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol