Homebrew Launcher Help

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Yoshian12, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Yoshian12
    OP

Yoshian12 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2016
    United States
    Ever since a previous update or so on the Nintendo 3DS, I haven't been able to access Homebrew THANKS to Nintendo! I'm trying to find a tutorial on how to access it again, but am having a lot of difficulty finding a simple and quick tutorial. The only method I can really try is the smashhax one, but I don't even know how to do this. One thing to note, I have a New Nintendo 3DS XL on system version 10.7.0-32.

If someone knows the best way to get to the Homebrew Launcher on the Nintendo 3DS, please help! I'd like to get back to making customized themes and other things.

Last edited by Yoshian12, Mar 16, 2016
  2. Minnow

Minnow GBAtemp Fan

Oct 5, 2015
    Canada
    I'm assuming you're on 10.7.
    You can find out how to use smashhax here.
    Besides that, you'll need an Ocarina of Time 3D cartridge and powersaves, or Cubic Ninja to access homebrew.

3. Yoshian12
    OP

Yoshian12 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2016
    United States
    Alright, I'll look on Amazon to see if I can find Powersaves for the Nintendo 3DS, because I'm very eager to work on more themes and see what else I can do.

I'm on 10.7.0-32, just added that to the first post. I do happen to have Super Smash Bros. 3DS and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, so I'll check the tutorial.

Minnow likes this.
  4. Minnow

Minnow GBAtemp Fan

Oct 5, 2015
    Canada
    I got my Powersaves from EB Games (GameStop alternative in Canada) for 20$.

5. Darkyose

Darkyose Mysterious

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    Home Alone Somewhere.
    Welcome to EBgames...

Guy50570 and Minnow like this.