Homebrew [homebrew] edpJoy3DS

edicpop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Is this app still in development? I still use it frequently because my 3ds is the only controller I'm able to use for my phone. I still can't get touch screen inputs to work, or the circle pad. And yes my phone is rooted.

Yes, I still develop this app.Please visit for more information about setting touchscreen mode.

RyanAnayaMc

The ACE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to make the L/R and ZL/ZR buttons working with vJoy on Windows 10? I'm trying to use this with SSF2 but the triggers won't map. Also, the C-Stick looks like it only works left and right for me. Do I need to edit controller options in vJoy or something?

Shawnm355

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi. so i know there is probably an easy fix but every time i try to connect my 3ds freezes. would love to try this myself.

edicpop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Is it possible to make the L/R and ZL/ZR buttons working with vJoy on Windows 10? I'm trying to use this with SSF2 but the triggers won't map. Also, the C-Stick looks like it only works left and right for me. Do I need to edit controller options in vJoy or something?

Yes, just change Number of Buttons from 8 to 14.

hi. so i know there is probably an easy fix but every time i try to connect my 3ds freezes. would love to try this myself.

It may be caused by the IP of windows is not valid.

Attachments

• 2017-06-30_135218.jpg
    2017-06-30_135218.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 241
Last edited by edicpop,

edicpop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I fixed it by setting SELinux to permissive.

I am running today's nightly of CyanogenMod 14.1 for the Motorola Moto G 2014, which is Android 7.1.1 Nougat.

Is this app still in development? I still use it frequently because my 3ds is the only controller I'm able to use for my phone. I still can't get touch screen inputs to work, or the circle pad. And yes my phone is rooted.

Try edpJoyAND 0.6.3. I tested it on Lollipop with SELinux.

Last edited by edicpop,

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
For a brief second I thought you somehow ported Stardew Valley. Shortly after that, like a lightning, pain surged through my heart, knowing that would be an impossible feat.
Here I lay in grief and sorrow.
I'll never be able to have my own farm on 3DS. :sad:

edicpop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
For a brief second I thought you somehow ported Stardew Valley. Shortly after that, like a lightning, pain surged through my heart, knowing that would be an impossible feat.
Here I lay in grief and sorrow.
I'll never be able to have my own farm on 3DS. :sad:

I feel sorry for you. It is really impossible.

can I have the configuration file you used for this??

Download 0.7.0 from https://sourceforge.net/projects/edicpop/files/ds/ and https://sourceforge.net/projects/edicpop/files/win/

Reactions: fatsquirrel

LinK551

Trophies
XP
Country
Nicaragua
I tried to use it with emulator PPSSPP (Android) to play Monster Hunter, but I can't use left stick, c-stick, ZR, ZL, and Circle pad. I can use the left stick if I turn it to key but If I do that then i Can't configure the emulator using D-pad and left stick separately (I have a New 3DS).

Hambrew

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another hard necrobump, but I still don't know how to use things like the macro/gyro/C-stick menus. :unsure:
Also, whenever I push any of the 3DS's buttons after connecting, it brings up the "Select Keyboard" menu
Trying to use with Steam Link

Last edited by Hambrew,

kenseiden

i am overflow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The creator of this app hasn't been on GBATemp since about mid-2018, so further updates are not likely to happen anytime soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet