Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
Not to be mean but it's kinda useless
frown.gif
. The only feature you could include in it would be creating a "Homebrew XML valid" date (like 20080421) from a standard date (like 21/04/2008)
wink.gif

You should create an online XML database for homebrews so your software would become a big lib. for meta.xml files and it would become an awesome software
smile.gif

WB3000

OP
Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Shuny said:
frown.gif
. The only feature you could include in it would be creating a "Homebrew XML valid" date (like 20080421) from a standard date (like 21/04/2008)
wink.gif

You should create an online XML database for homebrews so your software would become a big lib. for meta.xml files and it would become an awesome software
smile.gif

The database might be a bit beyond my level, but I'll add a valid date feature.

EDIT: I think I could pull off a database sort of thing, if people would contribute some of the meta.xml files.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
WB3000 said:
Shuny said:
frown.gif
wink.gif

smile.gif

The database might be a bit beyond my level, but I'll add a valid date feature.

EDIT: I think I could pull off a database sort of thing, if people would contribute some of the meta.xml files.

Here is an idea to make your app a lot more useful. I was planning to code that but I havent got the spare time to do that. If no one does maybe I can get my hands dirty...

Idea : A HBC emulator (just as a view), and maybe later an app manager
From a select sd drive option you are given the disc name of the sd card, (let's say it h:\)
You iterate all the folders in apps folder to gather and build a big xml file
You transform that xml file with an xsl that renders it in a explorer window attached into your form. That way user can see the immediate effect of the apps, xml and icon.

You can go further and can deal with the files copying/moving/removing them hence it becomes an app manager.

Much further, you can pack the apps in an archive with a know designation of files so that a common place can be used to distribute them. for icon files you can make the user choose his preferred one and use it and blah blah...

But it may well be not worth the hassle since wiibrew.org guys should be dealing with that in the first place. Once they make such a system your one can be useless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @StatusN, welcome