....homebrew browser....................................................

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by The Under Line, May 5, 2015.

1. The Under Line
    OP

The Under Line Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2014
    United States
    i installed as i do with all my homebrew's (by it i mean homebrew browser) and it crashed my homebrew (code dump) HELP

2. Mr. Mysterio

Mr. Mysterio Super Genius

Sep 16, 2014
    United States
    Rosalina's Comet Observatory
    Wow, you really like periods. You have 56 in the thread title.:lol:

Regarding the code dump, is you're SD card locked? If the switch on the side is in the down position, then that may be the cause of the crash.

3. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    Also try holding "B" on startup; for some reason the Homebrew Browser likes to crash on the first startup on vWii if you don't press and hold "B", after that you should be fine (don't ask me why it works, it was a suggestion I read on WiiBrew or something like that and it works, that's all I can tell you)

4. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    It always crashes on first run on the Wii for me, too. I think it has something to do with the initial icon download.

TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  5. The Under Line
    OP

The Under Line Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2014
    United States
    well no i cheek about the lock but i had to connect it to the internet so this was my second launch and well it loads but after it does the .................................................................. before going into the gui rather then the launch screen opened by the boot.doll

6. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    Wut