Hacking homebrew broken.

Shindledlo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i wanted to use dadalex64 on my homebrew app (i used seedminer) and it "opens" or shows the homebrew sign and the moveing particals and sutch but it never acualy opens hoimebrew. idk if its a updateing thing or if i did somthing but i want to play sm64, any help? UPDATE: my sister deleted my boot.3dsx file :P

Last edited by Shindledlo,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i wanted to use dadalex64 on my homebrew app (i used seedminer) and it "opens" or shows the homebrew sign and the moveing particals and sutch but it never acualy opens hoimebrew. idk if its a updateing thing or if i did somthing but i want to play sm64, any help?
CFW already smh

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
so i wanted to use dadalex64 on my homebrew app (i used seedminer) and it "opens" or shows the homebrew sign and the moveing particals and sutch but it never acualy opens hoimebrew. idk if its a updateing thing or if i did somthing but i want to play sm64, any help? UPDATE: my sister deleted my boot.3dsx file :P
Hello. Please explain yourself better about the problem, because that you said is ununderstandable, in fact.

Are your console using Luma CFW (and in what version)? And what's the actual system version of your console?

If you don't know how to check that, please enter first to the Luma config menu (pressing SELECT button on boot) and later, being on HOME Menu, go to System Settings, respectively

Last edited by fmkid,
Reactions: TurdPooCharger
D

Deleted User

I've had my boot.dat file delete itself off my Switch before. Not sure why it deletes it sometimes, but nobody else touches my Switch.
Maybe it's haunted. If you're having an issue with the Switch, then haunt the Switch forums looking for an answer.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay