Hacking HID To VPad network client issues

renegade2k82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get the network client to see any of my switch pro or xbox one/x/s series controllers.this is very frustrating.I really dont want to have to spend money on a wii u pro controller off ebay.Can someone please help me fix this?Also are there any usb adapters i can buy to sync one of those wireless controllers to plug it into the front usb port and use HID To VPAD to see it as a pro controller and not have to use the network client?

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I cannot get the network client to see any of my switch pro or xbox one/x/s series controllers.this is very frustrating.I really dont want to have to spend money on a wii u pro controller off ebay.Can someone please help me fix this?Also are there any usb adapters i can buy to sync one of those wireless controllers to plug it into the front usb port and use HID To VPAD to see it as a pro controller and not have to use the network client?

Network Client used to work for me, so I'm not sure what the problem you are having.

I now use a Brook Super Converter - the one now advertised as Xbox One -> Switch. It's the same hardware as the Wii U version, you just need to install the Wii U version firmware. The latest update adds Series X/S support. But you will have to use it wired not wireless.

renegade2k82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the network client literally shows no controllers when i click the scan for controllers button.i know when they are found it shows a name and a box i can click to use it but doesnt show for me.i can connect my switch and xbox controllers fine to my pc but for some reason the network client dont show them.so that brook adapter works fine on the wii u with the wii u firmware and does it support rumble?

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so that brook adapter works fine on the wii u with the wii u firmware and does it support rumble?

Yes, it works, but make sure you get the specific Xbox One to NS / Wii U one - I don’t expect the Wingman NS that works with many controller types to be compatible with Wii U. Also you want the Pro firmware version, to appear as a Wii U pro controller (Classic = Wii classic controller, Standard ?= Pokkén controller).

Yes, rumble works.

I’m afraid I don’t know how to fix the Switch controller. Does it show up in HID to Vpad when connected to the Wii U over USB?

Last edited by emcintosh,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1