Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the 'Temp, nice to meet you too! :D

Some general info:
Make sure to read our forum rules and check the stickies first if you have any questions. Also, your account will be limited and you won't be able to post links until you reach 10 posts/replies (you can see your posts right under your name when posting on the forums), and posts here in the introduction section don't count. This is to prevent spambots and bad actors, which we've unfortunately had to deal with in the past.

With that in mind, hope you enjoy yourself here! We're a very tight-knit community, and generally pretty friendly ^_^

And now I get to ask you things!
So what got you interested in homebrew/hacking?
Aaaaand what's your favorite game?

Last edited by HaloEliteLegend,

Gisella

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
First of all, thank you for the warm welcome! I have read the rules and also know about the posts count limitation :D Thanks for the link!

Aaaand here's my answer:
1. Lack of money to buy legit games and inability to do things I want to if there's no cfw,
2. And my favorite games are Ace Attorney Series, Professor Layton Series, and also Stories of Seasons! The True Love Edition patch on Trio of Towns is the main reason I came to this forum, actually :P

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to our community. It is not always humble hacking community but there are some very good people here. Cheers.
I suppose I'll rephrase then; the people doing the hacking are very humble, and most of the community is very supportive of them. We have, unfortunately, picked up a following of a rather vocal minority that can't be pleased by anything, it would seem

Quite frankly I blame 4chan

Reactions: spotanjo3
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
And my favorite games are Ace Attorney Series, Professor Layton Series, and also Stories of Seasons! The True Love Edition patch on Trio of Towns is the main reason I came to this forum, actually
Ayyy gotta love me some Ace Attorney and Layton! Now there's some games you can never go wrong with! If I'm not wrong, I hear there's a new Ace Attorney game coming out soon on Switch. I've got my hopes up for that. Do you have a Switch or are you planning on buying one eventually?

Gisella

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Welcome to our community. It is not always humble hacking community but there are some very good people here. Cheers.

I suppose I'll rephrase then; the people doing the hacking are very humble, and most of the community is very supportive of them. We have, unfortunately, picked up a following of a rather vocal minority that can't be pleased by anything, it would seem

Quite frankly I blame 4chan

Thank you for the welcome! I'll be sure to stay on the very humble and supportive side then (´・ω・`)

Ayyy gotta love me some Ace Attorney and Layton! Now there's some games you can never go wrong with! If I'm not wrong, I hear there's a new Ace Attorney game coming out soon on Switch. I've got my hopes up for that. Do you have a Switch or are you planning on buying one eventually?

Oh n o n ew console ahahahhaha /looks at wallet and cries/ I'm planning to buy one... After I buy a PC and PS4... ・゜(。┰ω┰。).・゜

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh n o n ew console ahahahhaha /looks at wallet and cries/ I'm planning to buy one... After I buy a PC and PS4... ・゜(。┰ω┰。).・゜
Ahahaha dude I feel ya xD
I need to save for a PS4 myself. In fact, I've never owned a single PlayStation anything ever and I sorely need to change that.

Best of luck~

javicrazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
First of all, thank you for the warm welcome! I have read the rules and also know about the posts count limitation :D Thanks for the link!

Aaaand here's my answer:
1. Lack of money to buy legit games and inability to do things I want to if there's no cfw,
2. And my favorite games are Ace Attorney Series, Professor Layton Series, and also Stories of Seasons! The True Love Edition patch on Trio of Towns is the main reason I came to this forum, actually :P

Well this forum is mostly for parrots video sharing and commenting

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte