Hey

Sylain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I just bought an AceKard 2 and I'm so psyched about it!
I just have a couple questions right off the bat, but I'm getting the hang of this whole 'DS emulation' thing.
Glad to see there's a community that's actually helpful though, the Acekard community is a tad...unhelpful?
rolleyes.gif

Well anyways, nice to meet you all.

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome, Sylian! Have a nice stay here in Gbatemp.
biggrin.gif

Just be sure to ask the kind of questions no one has asked yet (this can be ensured through the use of the almighty search engine) as there are people here who get really pissed off when they see a noobie asking the same questions again and again. I don't think you're one of those so no offense.
tongue.gif
I'm just saying. (You know...to prevent bloodshed...
ph34r.gif
)

Sylain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
distorted.frequency said:
biggrin.gif

Just be sure to ask the kind of questions no one has asked yet (this can be ensured through the use of the almighty search engine) as there are people here who get really pissed off when they see a noobie asking the same questions again and again. I don't think you're one of those so no offense.
tongue.gif
ph34r.gif
)
Trust me, I know what that's like. lol

The only thing I have been looking around for is a tutorial/FAQ or something like it for the EZ Flash 3 in 1 (the Opera Browser won't detect the expansion pack
frown.gif
)

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sylain said:
biggrin.gif

tongue.gif
ph34r.gif
)

The only thing I have been looking around for is a tutorial/FAQ or something like it for the EZ Flash 3 in 1 (the Opera Browser won't detect the expansion pack
frown.gif
)

Isn't there a wiki out there somewhere? >_> I myself am curious about this...mysterious device called the EZ Flash 3 in 1. I wish to acquire one for myself and I've yet to get the right amount of information...>_>

Sorry about that...I just don't like seeing the hundreds of threads with noobie bashing. It scares me. It truly does.
tongue.gif
(I don't think I've been a victim of one, thankfully)

Sylain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sylain said:
biggrin.gif

tongue.gif
ph34r.gif
)

frown.gif
)

Isn't there a wiki out there somewhere? >_> I myself am curious about this...mysterious device called the EZ Flash 3 in 1. I wish to acquire one for myself and I've yet to get the right amount of information...>_>

Sorry about that...I just don't like seeing the hundreds of threads with noobie bashing. It scares me. It truly does.
tongue.gif
(I don't think I've been a victim of one, thankfully)
Haha yeah. I've checked through the Wiki, which unfortunately only brought up more questions about upgrading kernels and whatnot.
However, I don't feel the need to start any threads right now, until after messing around with it on my own for a while.

Sylain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eternal Myst said:
I respect you.
For researching things on your own,and then asking questions.
I RESPECT YOU~
ph34r.gif
And here I was about to make my avatar something ridiculous
blink.gif

Anyways, I gotta get back to enjoying the games I love, without swapping out the cart
ph34r.gif

Cheers
grog.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to GBATemp! Yea, the people here are rather friendly, well most of them. Just don't get between Bonemonkey and his bacon. Oh and Eternal Myst's mystery cupcakes are fun as well. Never know if they will make you explode, projectile vomit, make your hallucinate or who knows what else. I still have nightmares with what happened with the last guy...

Oh and don't trust those sneaky Canadians..they are sneak I say! Secretly plotting their secret plans in secret while doing secret stuff for their secret invasion. *puts on his tin foil hat* They will never get me..I'm to smart for them!

Uhh..Kupo!

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
Welcome to GBATemp! Yea, the people here are rather friendly, well most of them. Just don't get between Bonemonkey and his bacon. Oh and Eternal Myst's mystery cupcales are fun as well. Never know if they will make you explode, projectile vomit, make your hallucinate or who knows what else. I still have nightmares with what happened with the last guy...

Oh and don't trust those sneaky Canadians..they are sneak I say! Secretly plotting their secret plans in secret while doing secret stuff for their secret invasion. *puts on his tin foil hat* They will never get me..I'm to smart for them!

Uhh..Kupo!

Welcome to GBATemp! Yea, the people here are rather friendly, well most of them. Just don't get between Bonemonkey and his bacon. Oh and Eternal Myst's mystery cupcak
es are fun as well. Never know if they will make you explode, projectile vomit, make your hallucinate or who knows what else. I still have nightmares with what happened with the last guy...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.