Hey y’all

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. I’m Quarra. I use nintendo DS, 3DS, 3DS XL, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, PS2, PS Vita, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Oculus Quest, Android, IOS, and PC. I came here to try to learn things like, how to rip avatars and texture them and stuff like that.

Hey you! :)

I had several consoles and lots of Rockman games in brand new, mint and in excellent condition boxes.I sold them a long time ago because I had to due to moved. No space and costly to shipping. :(

Well, welcome and have fun here!

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I'm koko.

I wish I have that much consoles, all I've got is Wii, 3DS, PS2, PSP.

I'm sure you'll learn a lot here, there are some advanced people in here.

Nice to meet ya!
It’s nice to meet you too! I look forward to seeing what i can learn. I want to rip models so i can use them in games like Garry’s Mod and VR Chat(especially that one) but haven’t had any luck finding a guide. This place seemed like it would work out, so, here i am. Maybe i can even help a few people out too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey you! :)

I had several consoles and lots of Rockman games in brand new, mint and in excellent condition boxes.I sold them a long time ago because I had to due to moved. No space and costly to shipping. :(

Well, welcome and have fun here!
Thanks! I’m a fan of Rockman myself. Well, as Megaman. I do try to watch the the anime tho. I finished Rockman Beast. Started Beast+. My collection of games isn’t too bad either. I have: Megaman Zero 2, Megaman Anniversary Collection. Megaman X7 and 8. Megaman Starforce Pegasus and Leo, Megaman Star Force 2(both versions), Megaman Starforce 3(both versions), and Megaman ZX Advent.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! I’m a fan of Rockman myself. Well, as Megaman. I do try to watch the the anime tho. I finished Rockman Beast. Started Beast+. My collection of games isn’t too bad either. I have: Megaman Zero 2, Megaman Anniversary Collection. Megaman X7 and 8. Megaman Starforce Pegasus and Leo, Megaman Star Force 2(both versions), Megaman Starforce 3(both versions), and Megaman ZX Advent.

Wow, no kidding ? Well, I am glad to hear that. Same here. I watched all Japanese version (Not American version ugh). And finished almost all of the games. I am a long time Megaman fan. Since I said Rockman because it sounds better, lol.

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, no kidding ? Well, I am glad to hear that. Same here. I watched all Japanese version (Not American version ugh). And finished almost all of the games. I am a long time Megaman fan. Since I said Rockman because it sounds better, lol.
Yep. No kidding. I also forgot to put that i have Megaman 11 as well. I am still on the hunt for Starforce Dragon to complete my Starforce collection. I have beaten almost every megaman game i own. My only issue with the main games is i have never beaten any of Wily’s castles except one. I’ve loved Megaman since i was little and am constantly hoping for new stuff to be released

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. No kidding. I also forgot to put that i have Megaman 11 as well. I am still on the hunt for Starforce Dragon to complete my Starforce collection. I have beaten almost every megaman game i own. My only issue with the main games is i have never beaten any of Wily’s castles except one. I’ve loved Megaman since i was little and am constantly hoping for new stuff to be released

Wow. That's so cool! I loved Rockman since I was teenager. My first rented game was Mega Man 3, I think. And fell in loved with it right away. :)

I have two: ROCKMAN 11 COLLECTOR'S PACKAGE Limited Edition (Not sure if it come WITH AMIIBO ROCKMAN 11) Japanese version and Mega Man 11 Collector's Edition Europe version. They never been open at all.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi and welcome
Thanks!
Wow. That's so cool! I loved Rockman since I was teenager. My first rented game was Mega Man 3, I think. And fell in loved with it right away. :)

I have two: ROCKMAN 11 COLLECTOR'S PACKAGE Limited Edition (Not sure if it come WITH AMIIBO ROCKMAN 11) Japanese version and Mega Man 11 Collector's Edition Europe version. They never been open at all.

You haven’t played 11 at all? My earliest memory was playing zero 2 in elementary

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice to meet you. I'm interested in your ripping of texturing.
Oh no, i came here to learn how. The only thing i know how to rip from at the moment is Dragonball Xenoverse 2. Which, is also a pain in the butt to texture because i have to figure out the colors since the texture it gives me are just white with lines.
Welcome, impressive collection. look forward to seeing you around. :)
Thanks. I look forward to it too.
Hello,

WELCOME TO GBATEMP:yayu:
thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay