Hermes for Guitar Hero 5

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Rosetta06, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Rosetta06
    OP

Rosetta06 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 13, 2009
    United States
    Hey there, had a brick and was forced to restore a nand before Hermes made GH5 run.
    Ive looked at a few of the older posts but they seem to contradict what I did the first time around.

I still have ULOADER in my SD but can someone give me a link to the version of Hermes I need and how to make it happen?

Thanks as always!!

2. nabster92

nabster92 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 16, 2009
    United States
    Mmm...haven't really dealt much with Hermes' cIOS myself as I haven't really needed it (tried RB: Beatles and it worked fine with rev14 alone, haven't tried GH5 yet though) but here's the thread for uLoader which has links to it and his cIOS's, and here's a direct link to what seems to be the most recent version which has all of the cIOS's using IOS38 as a base that you can install alone or merged with IOS37 or merged with IOS60 (to IOS202 for other homebrew purposes).

So basically, (taken from tj_cool's guide)

2. Run the cIOS222/223 Installer with the HBC. Use IOS249 if it asks so.
    *Select cIOS222. In the new menu, choose 38 merged 37. Let it install, it will exit when done.

3. [Optional] Run the cIOS222/223 Installer again, use IOS249.
    * This time select cIOS223. In the menu, choose 38. Let it install and exit.

4. [Optional] Run the installer again. Use IOS249.
    * Now choose IOS202. Now choose 60 merged 38. Let it install and exit.

3. Rosetta06
    OP

Rosetta06 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 13, 2009
    United States
    Thanks!
    Yeah had the black with white text brick. That was a total brick right?
    Been awhile since I looked up brick types.
    Had too much wine and think it was something with doing a hard reset possibly. [​IMG]
    My friend's jaw dropped but I simply did the nand and all was well.

Another question real quick, should I keep that nand I just used as I know its the most stable? or do one right before I do hermes?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice