Hacking (HENkaku) Homebrew Request Thread

demoncatursday

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I see Brutal Doom up there, I hope it's not too off-colour of me to ask if anyone would port H-Doom? :D They use the same engine AFAIK

-

My wet dream would be Some way to play Hearthstone, in a similar fashion to how people made the tablet version play on phones by editing some resolution files. But the minimum ram for Hearthstone is double what the Vita has :cry:

-

As a more serious request I would want SMBX Supermariobrosx.org it looks really fun and should play well on Vita

KeyBoardLighting

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Last edited by KeyBoardLighting,

Venom Intellect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I see Brutal Doom up there, I hope it's not too off-colour of me to ask if anyone would port H-Doom? :D They use the same engine AFAIK

-

My wet dream would be Some way to play Hearthstone, in a similar fashion to how people made the tablet version play on phones by editing some resolution files. But the minimum ram for Hearthstone is double what the Vita has :cry:

-

As a more serious request I would want SMBX Supermariobrosx.org it looks really fun and should play well on Vita
Is SMBX Open Source?

tito83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

In fact, is not a Brutal Doom port, it is the port of some engine of Doom that support mods. With that Brutal Doom comes free and other mods too like H-Doom i believe :D

@Venom Intellecthttps://gbatemp.net/members/venom-intellect.375128/ maybe is better edit the "Brutal Doom" list petition to a "Doom port that support mods like Brutal Doom or H-Doom" to make it clear.

Last edited by tito83,

Darkcloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Adding to the list now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

UPDATE: Moonlight and Source code added to the list.
Great that is the main thing I want too. Remotr would be better since it has more control options and you can stream from PCs without Nvidea cards but seems to be closed source.

Another thing that would be great would be a homebrew "store" where you can download VPK files or better even yet directly install the homebrew from there.

Reactions: Venom Intellect

BrendanBeckmann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to request a port of Descent and/or Descent 2 for the PS Vita. Both games are now open-sourced and multiple different forks and extended projects exist around them. This is the source to DXX-Rebirth and D2X-Rebirth. And here is the source to D2X-XL

Here is the original source code for Descent and Descent 2.

The original Descent was ported as homebrew to the PSP at one point by MagiK, but was dependent on the old 1.5 kernel and never updated after that.

It was also ported to the Nintendo DS as DScent. Both of these projects seem to be closed source or unavailable now, but here is a port I dug up for Android and iOS devices (so it should be ARM-based).

Like Quake, Doom, and Wolfenstein 3D these ports require the actual game's data but shareware versions are out there.

Last edited by BrendanBeckmann,

Venom Intellect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great that is the main thing I want too. Remotr would be better since it has more control options and you can stream from PCs without Nvidea cards but seems to be closed source.

Another thing that would be great would be a homebrew "store" where you can download VPK files or better even yet directly install the homebrew from there.
The homebrew store :) That's my personal request ;)

cokacommando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but does anyone have an 100% complete Persona 4 Golden Save File? With all the personas in compendium, and all social links maxed? I don't care how far you are in the story.

Thanks!

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
A homebrew that makes it easy for everyone to swap accounts on one Sony SD card without formatting the card(s).

Memcardswap - https://github.com/SMOKE5/memcardswap/releases

Edit: I added this comment to say hopefully this thread will finally be stickied with this release, and because this homebrew is needed.

Last edited by jimmyleen,
Reactions: Venom Intellect

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet