Hacking Henkaku and game updates

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So have finally got my vita up and running on henkaku enso and gotten pkgj working ok so far.

I notice however that a lot of games I have downloaded so far don't have the updates on pkgj, bit on opening the games to play I see the yellow icon which means an update is available.

I clicked on it and the game updated fine via PSN with no issue. I assume this is mostly ok to update games this way or if there is no update on pkgj should I just not update the game at all?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I see the yellow icon which means an update is available.

I clicked on it and the game updated fine via PSN with no issue. I assume this is mostly ok to update games this way or if there is no update on pkgj should I just not update the game at all?
Whatever the current version of an arbitrary application is, it may not be compatible with your system version, so blindly updating a game may result in it being too new to be usable; apart from this caveat (which you're less likely to trip on, if you get updates from a source that labels them with their minimum system version) an update package is an update package

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: