Gaming Help!!!!!!!!!!

rayhien9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I dont know if this is the rite place to ask about this but i really need ar codes for Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations so ya can u guys give me codes im like really stuck,and no i can't use a walkthrough because i dont have much time at home so yes i reallly need ar codes. Id like like infinite objections something like that. Or like infinite health. Im sorry if this topic is in the wrong section.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
rayhien9 said:
Well I dont know if this is the rite place to ask about this but i really need ar codes for Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations so ya can u guys give me codes im like really stuck,and no i can't use a walkthrough because i dont have much time at home so yes i reallly need ar codes. Id like like infinite objections something like that. Or like infinite health. Im sorry if this topic is in the wrong section.
You sir are not fit to be a fan of Phoenix Wright if you use AR codes. Those who use the AR codes of Phoenix Wright are cursed to brick their ds on accident when they take too many objections.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
rayhien9 said:
You sir are not fit to be a fan of Phoenix Wright if you use AR codes. Those who use the AR codes of Phoenix Wright are cursed to brick their ds on accident when they take too many objections.

Pheonix wright bricks the ds?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:
Inunah said:
rayhien9 said:

Pheonix wright bricks the ds?
Nah, but any AR code could.

TheDarkPaladin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rayhien9 said:

AR codes aren't even needed! You can save the game at any point in time. Hit 'Start'.
It just requires turning the DS off and on a lot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: If your not getting your pills from Psi's discount drugs who knows what your swallowing! +1