Hacking Help with updating my emunand.

Jon O'Brien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to update my n3ds with a9lh and it keeps giving me an error.I had regoin changed my 3ds from Usa to Jap. I changed it back to Usa by using a previous emunand backup. I have tried different emunand backups with different firmwares, tried to update and it wouldn't work.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I have been trying to update my n3ds with a9lh and it keeps giving me an error.I had regoin changed my 3ds from Usa to Jap. I changed it back to Usa by using a previous emunand backup. I have tried different emunand backups with different firmwares, tried to update and it wouldn't work.

Tried using system settings? What is your current FW version? Using .cia updater packs with, essentially PlaiSysUpdater? Tried a cart to update? (although may cause dummy browser..)

Jon O'Brien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried using system settings? What is your current FW version? Using .cia updater packs with, essentially PlaiSysUpdater? Tried a cart to update? (although may cause dummy browser..)
I am using the system settings and the game cartridges I have will update to 9.2. I am on 10.1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER