Homebrew Help with title tik downloads

Lolfoxy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi after the shutdown of the Wii U title title key database i have been using the way back machine to use it that way and for the most part its worked i was just wondering if anyone new why some of them don't have downloads for example I have recently really wanted the nes remix game i checked the title key using ctr F but there was no download for any of them not 1,2 or the pack but for some reason the patch was available could download fine any ideas why this is happening and is there a possible fix?

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
It's because there is no ticket available. Eshop only titles and DLC do not have tickets available. The reason you can download the ticket for the patch/update of these titles is because Nintendo bundles tickets with updates. With exception to the update tickets, all other tickets are dumped from a physical disc. Therefore if a physical disc doesn't exist for a title, neither will a ticket. For titles that do not have a ticket, you will need a generated ticket that requires cfw to launch.

Lolfoxy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ahh i see thank you would you have any idea what custom firmware i would use for this? i do appreciate your answer tho it does make sense

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc