Help with PS2

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Halo-101, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Halo-101
    OP

Halo-101 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 20, 2010
    United States
    Australia,QLD
    i payed some people at techsick to do a modbo 4.0 modchip installation got home tested it and it works gr8 but adter half an hour it shuts off and the red led power light flashes until i switch it off ive done my research and called up them and asked and the problem is the fan im pretty sure they forgot to reconnect it so my question 2 the GBATEMP Users is who do i reconnect my fan? diagrams would be nice as im new to this,thnx

2. Livin in a box

Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

Jul 18, 2008
    Purgatory
    Why don't you get them to do it? You paid for it and they messed up.

3. Halo-101
    OP

Halo-101 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 20, 2010
    United States
    Australia,QLD
    Thnx yer i live a bit far away but i called them and they told me what to do and i found out did it reassembled the fan and now it doesnt crash. thnx.A

4. MFDC12

MFDC12 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 12, 2007
    United States
    if its a slim, just take out all the screws on the bottom and take off the top. the fan is right ontop of the heat sync and there is a cord attacted to it. right next to the heatsynch is where the cord is attracted to, it should be 2 or 3 prongs. hope this helped, its been a while since i opened my ps2

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice