Homebrew Help with nds emulation

B0bTh3Pil0t

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I recently joined this website because I wanted to ask a question... I keep trying to boot Animal Crossing Wild World on the Twilight menu ++, but every time I try to boot it up the top screen flashes black then stays white, and the bottom screen stays white too. Could it be a problem with my rom? If so could somebody link a rom that works, I've tried many sites to get a working rom but none seem to work. I already have hiya installed.

Last edited by B0bTh3Pil0t,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I recently joined this website because I wanted to ask a question... I keep trying to boot Animal Crossing Wild World on the Twilight menu ++, but every time I try to boot it up the top screen flashes black then stays white, and the bottom screen stays white too. Could it be a problem with my rom? If so could somebody link a rom that works, I've tried many sites to get a working rom but none seem to work. I have already have hiya installed.
How did u install TWLM++‽

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello! I recently joined this website because I wanted to ask a question... I keep trying to boot Animal Crossing Wild World on the Twilight menu ++, but every time I try to boot it up the top screen flashes black then stays white, and the bottom screen stays white too. Could it be a problem with my rom? If so could somebody link a rom that works, I've tried many sites to get a working rom but none seem to work. I already have hiya installed.
I see you are asking for a link to roms. Please read the site rules below.

Screenshot_20210719-232251_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: banjo2

Crazynoob458

That Reshiram
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't remember using one of those methods, I just followed this guide .

twilight menu currently dosent support animal crossing so my recommendation is to use a flashcart

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Remove it and use universal updater to properly install it to be sure it's the latest
wait the latest version support animal crossing?

B0bTh3Pil0t

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twilight menu currently dosent support animal crossing so my recommendation is to use a flashcart
Ah, okay then.

Remove it and use universal updater to properly install it to be sure it's the latest
I did some research on universal updater, and I found out that it is an application for the 3ds, but I am homebrewing a Dsi... Is there something like Universal Updater for the Dsi?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, okay then.

I did some research on universal updater, and I found out that it is an application for the 3ds, but I am homebrewing a Dsi... Is there something like Universal Updater for the Dsi?
Oh didn't know what system u was on my bad

Reactions: banjo2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.