Help with morning timer

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by komali 2, Mar 11, 2009.

1. komali 2
    OP

komali 2 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2009
    United States
    I got morning timer up and running, but I think I may have done something wrong. For one thing, I only have one page of options. Pressing "more options" just brings back up the same page, as say page 2 / 6, or 3/6, etc etc. Also, once I get a timer started, I can't get out of it. I had to delete the data file to be able to set up a timer again. Am I just not understanding how to use the program correctly? Is there a help file out there somewhere on how to work this app? I've searched a bit and haven't been able to come up with anything better than a feature list lifted off of gbatemp and thrown all over the internets.

2. joepie91

joepie91 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2008
    Netherlands
    Every settings page is for one timer. You are simply flipping through six timers or whatever, not through six config pages.

3. komali 2
    OP

komali 2 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2009
    United States
    Oh, alright, that makes a lot of sense.

But how do I get out of a timer once it's been started? I see a dark screen with "bg music" and some other option, both of which disappear after a bit, and I can't figure out any button combination to get back to main.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice