Help with lakka please!!!

xXxSwagnemitexXx

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I installed lakka and now I want to install Windows 10, so I made a boot able USB with rufus and tried to load windows 10, but when I chose to boot from USB it showed me a black screen with a blinking underscore. I tried again, same results, tried with Windows 8.1 same again, tried with Ubuntu and I got the flashing underscore once again. I tried to use DBAN to erase my hard drive but as you can guess, it was the flashing underscore

Please help, I think its a problem with lakka but I'm not really sure

Last edited by xXxSwagnemitexXx,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
If the PC you're formatting doesn't have UEFI, and the one you made the USB with does (or vice versa), make sure you picked MBR in Rufus (for a legacy PC), or GPT (for a newer PC with UEFI) accordingly. Also, make sure that you don't have secure boot enabled if you do have UEFI.

xXxSwagnemitexXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If the PC you're formatting doesn't have UEFI, and the one you made the USB with does (or vice versa), make sure you picked MBR in Rufus (for a legacy PC), or GPT (for a newer PC with UEFI) accordingly. Also, make sure that you don't have secure boot enabled if you do have UEFI.
Okay ill try it later, thanks for the suggestion

xXxSwagnemitexXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
upload_2018-3-22_15-38-21.png

pls help
ive tried with different iso's as well

Last edited by xXxSwagnemitexXx,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol