Help with Japan-Wii U

yoshi77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
This is probably a noob question. I recently bought a Japanese Wii U. Already hacked with Tiramisu. I think its region free beacuse it came with english games already installed. It also came with Nuspli freeshop, wich i use for installing games, but it doesnt matter if i install an US game or an EUR game, beacuse the game is instaled in Japanese.

How can i install english games in my JAP-Wii U ??? Thank you.

Norris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you want to change the jap Wii u to US so you don't have to worry about it at all? That's what I would recommend

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you want to change the jap Wii u to US so you don't have to worry about it at all? That's what I would recommend
before doing this, because its risky and if something goes wrong can cause a brick, its best to try running the games through an app called Spiik first which attempts to force the region and language of problematic games. Its not full proof and results can be mixed but it's worth a shot: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-spiik-region-language-changer.464126/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Btw today at school I gave one of my cookies from my snack to the girl I like. +1