Hacking Help with getting games for Nintendont

MarioBrosThe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help with getting games on Nintendont. I download a game from said source, and it gives me it in parts. So I try to unzip all of them with WinRar, but it literally does nothing for me. Pls help.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right click one of the files and choose extract here. It should automatically extract all of them and make your ISO or GCM file.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I tried and it didn't work. It is really fucking pissing me off. All I want to get is The Wind Waker. But it will not fucking comply with me.

You realise that Wind Waker was the very first game to work on Nintendont right? The game has been heavily tested so I can assure you the problem is on your side. You didn't even explain your problem at all

MarioBrosThe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You realise that Wind Waker was the very first game to work on Nintendont right? The game has been heavily tested so I can assure you the problem is on your side. You didn't even explain your problem at all

I keep getting an error with WinRar saying that the file is corrupted. And I thought that *that place* was a liable source to download roms.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Anybody here?