Homebrew [HELP] With Banner

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I did a CIA and when i go to play it, the banned in the up screen its how cutted and when i open it (the game) crashes. I can play opening it in Devmenu.

The question its... exist some tool for open Banner.bin and see it before use it to convert my game to cia for see if something its wrong with that file?

I want see the banner in my computer, i googled but i dont find nothing, please some help me

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I did a CIA and when i go to play it, the banned in the up screen its how cutted and when i open it (the game) crashes. I can play opening it in Devmenu.

The question its... exist some tool for open Banner.bin and see it before use it to convert my game to cia for see if something its wrong with that file?

I want see the banner in my computer, i googled but i dont find nothing, please some help me
rename the banner to banner.bnr and open with 3dsexplorer, from there you can extract the cgfx and open that up with every file explorer, does the game display the banner or crash when you hover over the game before it shows the banner?

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This should be how the banner should appear

first seconds before nintendo logo appear

And this its my 3ds

[url=http://postimage.org/]
http://postimage.org/index.php?lang=spanish[/URL]

About the error-crashes its this:

1745880-errorscreen.jpg

But now dont appear (i dont know what i did)

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
If it shoes the banner but doesn't boot, the problem probably isn't related to the banner. Usually if the banner is too complex/large, the 3DS just won't show it when you select the game. The game should still boot regardless what condition the banner was in. Look to see if your RSF/Makerom commands are correct for the game you are rebuilding. Then fix the banner. ;)

Reactions: gamesquest1

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah i was messing about with stuff with banners, just aimlessly editing stuff and it crashed the system when i even hovered over the game in the menu, just wanted to rule that out, if the banner shows but the game crashes i guess the messed up banner isnt a good sign in the first place.....idk maybe your files are corrupted or something as even with incorrect rsf settings the banner should still display correctly

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have more than a cia tool gui and i did it about 4 or 5 times. In all CIAS (same cia) than i did banner error its same, but i think i touched something bc now at least boot.

But the banner its so fucking horrible D:

You guys are talking about rsf, but each cia tool than i have make me a different rsf in size and some stuff... how kbs should have a green rsf?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?