Help with AnyTitleDeleter

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by misticknight, Sep 22, 2008.

Sep 22, 2008

Help with AnyTitleDeleter by misticknight at 12:27 AM (4,038 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. misticknight
    OP

Member misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    hi, i lost my WAD of Mario RPG cause my computer decided to stuff up on me last week. anyways i dont want to redownload since i have DL limit i gotta share with 6 other people and w'ere already almost done friggin 3 days after we got the downloads back, so i was using anytitledeleter to get rid of it, but since it doesn't list the title of what i'm deleting only the code or whatever (like RMF01) does anyone know which of those ones is Super Mario RPG so that i can get rid of it?

and also while i'm here, this program does remove the games the same way the WAD Uninstaller does too right, or doesn't it remove it as good, i dont want anything there that wouldn't have been there if i used WADUninstaller isntead.

2. ProdigySim

Member ProdigySim GBAtemp Regular

United States
  3. misticknight
    OP

Member misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    thanks for that man, thats a good site.

4. vettacossx

Member vettacossx Wii Theme Team Founder

Ireland
    i thought my wii was bricked today because updated my wii and forgot to uninstall the old IOS before i updated THANKS TO THIS TOOL my wii is back to normal this is great THANK YOU FROM THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR THIS!

5. erolz

Member erolz GBAtemp Fan

Belgium
  6. toastert2003

Member toastert2003 GBAtemp Regular

United States

I thought I read somewhere that if you have a cIOS installed, and you update, it will just do away with cIOS and be back to standard 3.3u or whatever it is you updated to.. maybe someone could clear that up for me.