Help! USB Loader GX No Games! D:

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Dyzon007, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Dyzon007
    OP

Dyzon007 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2013
    Barreiro Municipality
    I was seeing new skins, so i change to one and suddenly, all my games gone. But they are there (i see them in WBFS Manager). I don't know what to do... Please help me! :ohnoes:

2. plow

plow Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2007
    United States
    By all games gone, can you still see a list? Like, an empty list? Because I had something happen where the whole GUI was just blank (but the theme was still visible.)

3. calmwaters

calmwaters Cat's best friend

May 27, 2013
    United States
    happy land
    That is so LAME: um, can you get your regular channels to show up? Is there someplace you can go in the loader to tell it to look for your hard drive? Or you could go back to your old theme and see if that makes a difference.
    Um, how can you have been a member for six years and only have one message?

4. Dyzon007
    OP

Dyzon007 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2013
    Barreiro Municipality
    1. What do you mean by regular channels? 2. Well, I dunno. But in the usb loader gx's menu, it's says 0 games, but 258.18GB of 298.08GB free. Weird i think. 3. I usually a theme named "Blue Bubble", but in the other day I downloaded some from the USB Loader GX, I tried one and yeah, "bye-bye games"...
    4. Sorry by having forgotten my post e.e

5. Dyzon007
    OP

Dyzon007 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2013
    Barreiro Municipality
    Oh, and more one thing. A few months back i put a new game in my external disk and nothing appears in the usb. So I think the problem is definitely not fault of the games