Help updating softmod for newer backups!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by rand0mher0, Sep 12, 2009.

1. rand0mher0
    OP

rand0mher0 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2008
    United States
    Hi guys,

before i write anything, please excuse my noobieness haha i've been out of the loop of wii hacking for a while now.

I have a softmodded wii with firmware 3.3U, Homebrew channel 1.03 i think it was? whatever the latest is i just updated today. I cant seem to find out the cios version or anything else i would need to know, but i would just like some help on updating to the latest and greatest so i can play some of the newer games (on backups of course lol) like GH5 and Guitar hero smash hits, i already have the Backup Channel installed and thats what i've been using for my backups, so can anyone help me on getting the latest stuff installed?

Thanks in advance [​IMG]

oh and p.s. i just got in the HackMii installer v0.3 for the homebrew channel install, i just installed the latest homebrew channel, and installed dvdx, if that means anything, i highlighted BootMii and i have 2 options to install it, what should i do? Is that necessary?

Again sorry for my noobishness =/

2. G0dLiKe

G0dLiKe who needs a title ;)

Aug 2, 2009
    United States

EDIT: Also make sure to install Hermes cIOS 222, 223 37/ 36 and read up a bit about USB Loaders, they are pretty good!

3. TRushInfo

TRushInfo Banned

Banned
    Jun 13, 2009
    United States
    theres a thread called noob paradise, and this belongs there

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice