Help updating softmod for newer backups!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by rand0mher0, Sep 12, 2009.

Sep 12, 2009
  1. rand0mher0
    OP

Newcomer rand0mher0 Member

United States
    Hi guys,

before i write anything, please excuse my noobieness haha i've been out of the loop of wii hacking for a while now.

I have a softmodded wii with firmware 3.3U, Homebrew channel 1.03 i think it was? whatever the latest is i just updated today. I cant seem to find out the cios version or anything else i would need to know, but i would just like some help on updating to the latest and greatest so i can play some of the newer games (on backups of course lol) like GH5 and Guitar hero smash hits, i already have the Backup Channel installed and thats what i've been using for my backups, so can anyone help me on getting the latest stuff installed?

Thanks in advance [​IMG]

oh and p.s. i just got in the HackMii installer v0.3 for the homebrew channel install, i just installed the latest homebrew channel, and installed dvdx, if that means anything, i highlighted BootMii and i have 2 options to install it, what should i do? Is that necessary?

Again sorry for my noobishness =/

2. G0dLiKe

Member G0dLiKe who needs a title ;)

United States

EDIT: Also make sure to install Hermes cIOS 222, 223 37/ 36 and read up a bit about USB Loaders, they are pretty good!

3. TRushInfo

Banned TRushInfo Banned

United States
    theres a thread called noob paradise, and this belongs there