Homebrew Help! Update and advice needed on Recent 3DS Hacking developments!

Are you excited about the recent developments in the 3DS hacking scene?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Let me wait and see

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

NCorp.

OP
Trophies
Website
ncorpsshack.blogspot.in
XP
Country
India
Hello Guys I have been away from the 3DS scene for a while (actually a lot while) and was spellbound to hear the recent advancements in 3DS hacking like snshax, homemenuhax 2.1, memchunckhax2 etc...

Unfortunately all these new info's are too much to digest, I am getting confused with all these stuff, I don't know what I should to prepare my 3DS for these hacks and make it loaded with the new hacks (that are available now).

Simply put - I want to make my 3DS up to date with the recent hacks

I have an O3DSXL on firmware 10.2.0-28U with IronHax 2.1 and with Masher's HBL beta 45

I want to know what method of accessing HBL is good and convenient with respect to recent developments in the 3DS scene and what I should do to make my 3ds up to date and what homebrew to install in it.

Any help and advice is gladly appreciated :)

Nyannurs

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
5203e78eeb.PNG

Nyannurs

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well yeah I read that, but it still didn't clarify my doubts on Menuhax and on what to do with my current 3DS setup:(
menuhax is merely a temporary entrypoint. it'll be patched in 10.4, as long as you have ironhax, you have access to homebrew forever as long as you update the payloads before updating your console. (and if nintendo adds some sort of block to prevent users from launching unupdated applications (which i highly doubt))

DaftMink

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only reason to update to 10.3 would be to access Homebrew.
I personally think the 10.3 webkit exploit is more successful then current 10.2 and under exploit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DTApple @ DTApple: Did someone say llamas?