Hacking Help understanding CFW install for noob!

Angelita Perez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, yeah, the N3ds's are for 2 kids, so I never did e-shop, account, nothing,
only think that was done, was an update from mario smash bro. that was it.

so maybe saves are in cartridges? because that will be cool!

"And yes you have to access HBL every time to go to CFW mode until you have A9LH"

yes I understood that, my question is, if I boot normal sometimes and play a cartridge, will that
make any troubles?

Thanks a lot, and don't worry about answer me fast. I am still reading your guide and trying
to grasp everything. redNAND is a bit scary to do but I saw a bit on A9LH and that takes the cake. lol

Anyways thanks for the help I appreciate all.

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, yeah, the N3ds's are for 2 kids, so I never did e-shop, account, nothing,
only think that was done, was an update from mario smash bro. that was it.

so maybe saves are in cartridges? because that will be cool!

"And yes you have to access HBL every time to go to CFW mode until you have A9LH"

yes I understood that, my question is, if I boot normal sometimes and play a cartridge, will that
make any troubles?

Thanks a lot, and don't worry about answer me fast. I am still reading your guide and trying
to grasp everything. redNAND is a bit scary to do but I saw a bit on A9LH and that takes the cake. lol

Anyways thanks for the help I appreciate all.
All saves on Cartridges are stored on the Cartridges, very few games allow you to use the SD to store more.

As for booting normal, I'd suggest you look into getting menuhax setup to autoboot, as well as getting CTRBootManager setup to autoboot into the CFW of your choice. Not sure if Ncorp will go over this with you, but that's one way to hardly ever have to be in normal boot, as you really shouldn't, as you want to avoid updating it by accident on a menuhax+rednand//emunand setup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning