I've spent the past few days trying to recover my Wii which is bricked in some form, but I have had no luck. The actual problem basically goes like this: I used to be able to access system menu, but games would freeze during play, then sometimes "system files are corrupted" comes up on my screen, but the actual text for this is garbled and missing chunks of it, so you can't even clearly read it. After this happened most times I was able to reboot the Wii and everything ran fine. But now the system menu loads once in a blue moon, and then when I tried to put in a game disk to just update to a newer firmware to start over it froze. I have preloader 0.29 and BootMii, but unfortunately I have no idea where my NAND backup for BootMii is. I searched for it but I guess whenever I originally installed it years ago I had no idea what I was doing. Also when in boot mii or preloader, I am unable to run HBC, if I attempt to it goes to a black screen. I've been trying to run WAD manager through preloader, and tried to run a Universal Unbrick Disc V2 or whatever it was called, but can't seem to get the disc to boot itself, even when trying autoboot from preloader. When I ran WAD Manager 1.7, it asks me to pick a IOS and if I pick IOS 250 it gives me a code dump, when picking IOS 249 it locks up on Loading and never finishes (I waited 10 minutes before moving on). Ideally someone could just link me to a .dol file that will immediately boot whatever disc I have and I can start from scratch, but if anyone knows a way to unbrick everything easier that's good too, though it's been so long since I've actually used any of the hacked files that I don't mind having to install everything again. My system menu is v417 so I think that was version 4.0. I don't have a modchip or anything, it's just softmodded, and I was pretty sure I put cIOScorp on it back when it was running, but I have no idea how to confirm if such a thing exists. I also tried doing a system check with DOP-Mii, and that ran through but froze at saying some version of my system was ES_something patched and it didn't give a number. If there are any other questions let me know, or if anyone is willing to walk me through in a manner that isn't just on this forum, PM me and I can figure out a way.