Help Unbricking my Wii (PLEASE)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by blazeburning, Dec 24, 2008.

Dec 24, 2008
  1. blazeburning
    OP

Newcomer blazeburning Newbie

Canada
    Hi guys!

I've got a big problem and tried all the solutions I could but it won't work.

I have bricked or semi-bricked my Wii I'm not really sure and can't recover it.

First when I open up my Wii, sometimes it just freezes on a black screen and sometimes it won't. But the reason I think it's just semi-bricked is because I read somewhere that if you can at least see the Warning Screen you have a semi-bricked. The reason I think it's completely bricked is because sometimes it won't. And I'm afraid I have Menu v 3.4 and all disks work with v 3.2 or earlier. My whole thought on this is: my Wii is semi-bricked but I can't unbrick it because of my Menu version right? Okay, now I wanted to say that yesterday night I played Guitar Hero 3 and it worked fine, but this morning, I tried to open my Wii but it won't!? Why did this happen? I didn't installed anything!

My question: Is there a way to unbrick my Wii with my Menu v 3.4 and if there is, what is it?

Thank you so much for upcoming comments

Blaze

2. Slowking

Member Slowking GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    That is not a semi brick. Where do you people get that from?
    It's a full brick, even if you get to the health and safety screen.
    http://savemii.net/troubleshooting.html

Since you dind't install anything it's probably a hardware problem. Defektive drive, wlan-module, blutooth module or somthing like this. Send it in to Nintendo.

3. blazeburning
    OP

Canada
    Thanks but what about SaveMii? Will it work?

4. blazeburning
    OP

Canada
    Sorry to double post but when I insert in my wii any Cds It wont work but when I insert ''Update Menu for NTSC Disl'' it will try to boot it but an error appears; An error has occurred. Press the Eject Button and remove the disc, then turn the Wii console off and refer to the Wii Operations Manual for help troubleshooting.

The DVD+R with the update on it only works with 3.2 or earlier version what is does now is try to boot but cant because of my updated menu. In my language, it means it should work with a cd for version 3.4 no? anyways thanks for your help and about my last post, I was asking if the SaveMii Dongle you have to insert in my GC port will work?

Thanks