HELP! TINFOIL ERROR

Azramys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
My custom firmware dashboard is showing me games from my official stock dashboard i downloaded from eshop, i would really appreciate any help sent my way

Azramys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria

Attachments

• CamScanner 02-09-2024 10.28.jpg
    CamScanner 02-09-2024 10.28.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 9

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
When you create emummc in Hekate it will make a copy of your sysmmc. So the games you have installed in sysmmc the moment that you create emummc will also be in emummc. But from there on sysmmc and emummc will be completely separate

Azramys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
When you create emummc in Hekate it will make a copy of your sysmmc. So the games you have installed in sysmmc the moment that you create emummc will also be in emummc. But from there on sysmmc and emummc will be completely separate
Ok so can i play them on the emummc even though they require internet to Run?

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Not if they require internet because you should block Nintendo servers in emummc to avoid a ban

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is why I asked if emmummc is used cause I wanted to answer with what you did xD

Azramys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
if you had linked any nintendo online account on your sysmmc, you should unlink accounts on created emummc and set up something like 90dns.
Ok if i may Ask how can i unlink it and about 90dns i ran it yesterday and it showed me all blocked nintendo sites

Azramys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
the homebrew app Linkalho
Alright thanks a bunch i really appreciate the assistance, but please what's the proper complete accurate installation of custom firmware on a Mariko oled
Post automatically merged:

Did you use the HATS pack from stethix? If so you should be good, it sure does sound like you did.
Yes Sir i did

Last edited by Azramys,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU