Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi i got this switch from a client
i see AUTORCM activated but cant deactivated

SXOS v 1.5 to 2.2beta black screen
Heckate 4,2 work but say cant launch fw o cfw same in backups o remove the auto rcm in RCM options
RAJnx work but say cant launch fw o cfw same in backups o remove the auto rcm in RCM options
reinx 7.0 freeze in bootimage (anime girl) & error
Atmosphere work but say cant launch fw o cfw same backups o remove the auto rcm in RCM options

the owner cant remember the fw version :(

error to launch fw o cfw
IMAG0251.jpg

error in backup of nand

IMAG0250.jpg

w heckate can extract a files ,can serve us?
bootrom_patched.bin
bootrom_unpatched.bin
evp_thunks.bin
fuses.bin
ipatches.bin
kfuses.bin

error w REI
IMAG0252.jpg

Error w Atmosphere
IMAG0253.jpg

Any help :( ?

Last edited by neojared,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know much, but seems like eMMC is damaged or full on corrupted. My first step would be to open it up and reseat the eMMC inside to see if that fixes anything. A loose/missing eMMC will cause the device to auto boot to RCM similar to autoRCM, and the error messages indicate it can't communicate to the eMMC.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please can you show me
I'm new in the switch :(
You have to take the back cover off the switch and then remove the metal shield that is under that. After that you should have direct access to the eMMC which is a separate daughter board. My guess is if the eMMC isn't damaged or outright missing, pulling it out and putting it back in to reseat it will fix the issue.
Unfortunately I'm at work so I can't exactly show you, but I may be able to take some photos showing what to do once I get home if someone else doesn't show you by the time I get home. There's likely already a video out there already, and I believe ifixit has a teardown guide that you can look at and do the beginning part up till you get to the eMMC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool