Hacking help please! can't system transfer nor access e-shop on 2ds

haloo12345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a 2ds that I hacked following Plailect's guide a few months ago. I tend to use it to test new things I want to do before trying it on my n3ds. The problem: When I try to access system transfer I get a message saying "The region information set on this system has been changed. Please connect to Nintendo eShop and try again. If Nintendo eShop is not available in your region, you will not be able to perform a transfer" and when I try to open the eShop I get a "007-2001" error. I did a region change on the emunand a couple months ago to japanese, but since wrote over it with an english backup.

Anyone have any Idea how to fix this?

I have tried doing a system format (both with and without tiny format), and accessing it with and without nnids. I read about doing a 3 emunand trick with the regions used, but I never made a backup of my japanese emunand and when I try to follow Plailect's guide for region changing now (substituting sysnand with emunand) I get a black screen on bootup into the emunand. so I only have american emunands backed up to do the 3 emunand trick. Help!

haloo12345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've spent the last week looking for an answer and nobody seems to have one. I posted in a thread for "Error 007-2001" and haven't found a response yet there either. I've searched the forum here as well as google. can anybody point me in the direction of a possible solution? or is there none?

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i've read somewhere if your 3DS has accessed the eshop prior to region change then you are no longer able to access eshop of your new region..but dont quote me on that..i could be wrong..

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Try this:
1. Do a factory reset.
2. Inject a blank nnidsave.bin file

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

haloo12345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right now it is in the original region it was when I got it (US).

I just tried your solution Annson, it did not work, I still get the 007-2001 error when trying to access the e-shop. Thank you for responding!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Only if you send him feet