Hacking [HELP] Play Local Multiplayer Region Free

carloshximenes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone.

I have a 2DS EUR with RXTools and wanna play Mario Kart 7 with my wife. She have a 3DSXL USA with RXtools too. Everything its great when we play Online mode. But, when we try the Local Multiplayer we always received a communication error message. So, i removed my USA CIA and install an EUR CIA. Now i can normally access my Local Multiplayer option but i cant see her game.

Is there a way to play Local Multiplayer with 2 different region consoles? Wich CFW can do that? My friend changed my CFW to Luna3DS but we got the same problem.

Thank you and sorry about my poor English (Brazilian here :))

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Same region consoles? That sucks, i don't understand you nintendo! Why Region lock your stuff.... WHY!!!! :blink:

Well now that i see this post it does make some sense. I had downloaded Japanese Super C on the freeshop to play, when i tried wireless play download it didn't work but it did work with the USA game. So i guess it make sense. But i had wish there was a fix for it. Maybe somehow modify the CIA file somehow if anyone would probably willing to investigate? :unsure:

I Dunno honestly i'm just as upset as you are but i mean it shouldn't be like this especially in 2015:glare:

They probably region lock cause japan has some Pervy games that they don't want us americans or Pal Region users getting their hands on unless we go through extreme stuff like buying a Japan wii u. :wtf:

Meanwhile on ps4 they have games planned to release in America but don't (I'm looking at you Dead or alive extreme 3) But instead you can buy it from play-asia and is more expensive than $60 and it has english text option. WHY? PEOPLE PLEASE MAKE MORE SENSE WITH YOUR DECISIONS! :nayps3:

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Same region consoles? That sucks, i don't understand you nintendo! Why Region lock your stuff.... WHY!!!! :blink:

Well now that i see this post it does make some sense. I had downloaded Japanese Super C on the freeshop to play, when i tried wireless play download it didn't work but it did work with the USA game. So i guess it make sense. But i had wish there was a fix for it. Maybe somehow modify the CIA file somehow if anyone would probably willing to investigate? :unsure:

I Dunno honestly i'm just as upset as you are but i mean it shouldn't be like this especially in 2015:glare:

They probably region lock cause japan has some Pervy games that they don't want us americans or Pal Region users getting their hands on unless we go through extreme stuff like buying a Japan wii u. :wtf:

Meanwhile on ps4 they have games planned to release in America but don't (I'm looking at you Dead or alive extreme 3) But instead you can buy it from play-asia and is more expensive than $60 and it has english text option. WHY? PEOPLE PLEASE MAKE MORE SENSE WITH YOUR DECISIONS! :nayps3:
Apparently they region lock to "keep piracy to one region"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff