Hacking HELP......New with Wii

tribal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hi all,am new to Wii.Got it as a gift.Was been told that it has been mod.HAve download afew games and burn it like Cooking mama 2,Need fro speed pro street....all can be play.I will need to go to GAMMA to start the game.But when i had download the MAD WORLD and burn it,it turn to a BLUE screen with error #002.Been reading through the forum,and till now still don't know where should i start and go about to fix it.CAn someone assist me.I only know my set is from korean,it's v3.2u.In the menu,it has homebrew,geoka....etc.
How do i go about to make this work.IF there is any more info need from me,please tell me so that i can make it easier for you to advise me.

BMasterP

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
since it has been mod i will assume it has the homebrew channel installed, in your case since you have no knowlege, i would advice a launcher with a error 002 fix(can be gamma 002 fix/gecko os 002fix) but if you can't find that, then go search for a post named "how to play games region free" in there will be links for a tool called "my toy" tnxx wiipower for that. do not download the first one but look further in the post for a newer version. then rename that if it isn't allready to boot.dol in the apps folder on your sd card. then run it from homebrew channel. then there's an option for error 002 fix.

Mike Shinoda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what he could do is just install the softmii pack i never had the softmii pack before i just added it on recently and i never had a problem playing the game @ all.

tribal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i had manage to downlaod a file called Gecko OS 002 Fixed-GEOS.wad.Can this be fix with the 002 error?Do i need to rename it and put it in a folder?How do i go about to installed this if it can be fix with the 002 error.By the way,i have check mine IOS is IOS 249 and also my wii was a korean set but the menu was in english.Wanted to play MAd world so much but it's giving me alot of trouble and time wasting to search for a way to fix the error 002.

tribal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm sorry as i'm new to this,been totaly don't know what you mean.How to check the cios36ver08 installed?Been reading up alot of guide but still get no clue.I know mine was gamma v.3.And also how to see what ios's the game requires to run and rip them of the game disc and install them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm