Hardware [HELP] New 3DS XL connector breack

jorge_zk8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
first at all, Hi all and thx, and obiosly sorry for my bad english.

the last week i did an harmod to my N3DSXL and when i was ensambling again... a flex connector fpc-ffc broke! :S, today i was thinking about how i can solved this issue... when i start the 3ds, a blue led turn on and letter power off... i was thinking about is the unnconected flex is doing that or not... and come here to ask you, if the error can be that i have a bad clk conection, there a picture of my hardmod:
979e4fe97dd7e2ba12965496249392fco.jpg
and here the connector was broken:
ad9342ec149cc05518e9c60be64938d6o.jpg

im looking too to change this conector but i cant find where buy it.

THX for all! and sorry again for my english!

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first at all, Hi all and thx, and obiosly sorry for my bad english.

the last week i did an harmod to my N3DSXL and when i was ensambling again... a flex connector fpc-ffc broke! :S, today i was thinking about how i can solved this issue... when i start the 3ds, a blue led turn on and letter power off... i was thinking about is the unnconected flex is doing that or not... and come here to ask you, if the error can be that i have a bad clk conection, there a picture of my hardmod:
979e4fe97dd7e2ba12965496249392fco.jpg
and here the connector was broken:
ad9342ec149cc05518e9c60be64938d6o.jpg

im looking too to change this conector but i cant find where buy it.

THX for all! and sorry again for my english!

Your actual problem is because your clock point has all 4 points soldered together. You cannot do that

Reactions: Ricken

jayb1239

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Make sure the top thin ribbon cable is seated in the friction connector properly, that will cause a N3DSXL to power on and off again about 30 seconds later without booting, disconnected flex cables will also do it. Be careful on the N3DSXL not to connect the top screen connector upside down, its easily done.

Last edited by jayb1239,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night