Help needed with GBA_Backup_Tool v0.21!

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Ammako, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Ammako
    OP

Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Dec 22, 2009
    Canada
    I backed up my Ruby save file to transfer the Eon Ticket to it using NO$GBA.
    The problem is, once backed up to the actual cartridge the time is messed up and days don't pass anymore.

When I look at the save file using an emulator, time is fine and all, it's glitched up on my retail cart only.

Is there any way I could fix that?
    I could trade my important Pokémon to another game and restart, but I would have to do everything all over, which bothers me...

Edit: Figured out the problem. The only way I can fix it is by restarting the save file...
    So I downloaded a completed save file of FireRed on GameFAQs and transfered it to my FireRed, so I could have a place to hold my important Pokémon from Ruby.

2. Xenon++

Xenon++ Taiju Yamada

Dec 17, 2009
    Well make sure your save type is Raw(set in no$gba.ini)

3. Ammako
    OP

Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Dec 22, 2009
    Canada
    ... Anyone who cared to read my post and can help?

I don't need help right now, since I decided to restart my Ruby game, but it would be helpful for anyone who intends on backing up and restoring saves from this game.
    Would be helpful if I want to backup and restore save files later, too.

Meanwhile, if I want to trade with my LeafGreen and Sapphire games, I can just write them to NOR and trade with the link cable or dump my FireRed save file.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice