Hacking Help needed: can't restore save to game using R4i Save Dongle

Jotamide

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used svdt to backup a Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers save and I ended with a .txt file (that I've attached to this post). For a couple years now, I've been using the R4i Save Dongle to backup saves from and to my 3DS without issue. However, the saves are in .sav format and despite my best efforts, I am not able to restore a save from a couple years back to the game using the Save Dongle. Every time I try to, the game just prompts me to begin a new campaign. :(

Is there any way to convert the .sav to .txt or just extract the necessary save file info? I'm super lost over here, any info would be most appreciated.

Attachments

• Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers.zip
    373.6 KB · Views: 203
  • soul01.txt
    27.8 KB · Views: 247
Last edited by Jotamide,
D

Deleted User

Do you have homebrew on your 3DS? If you do I recommend that you use JKSV instead. It is very simple and easy to use and you most likely won't run into any problems.

Jotamide

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you have homebrew on your 3DS? If you do I recommend that you use JKSV instead. It is very simple and easy to use and you most likely won't run into any problems.
Unfortunately, I soft-bricked my console during the downgrading process and was forced to update to 11.0.0-33U, and JKSV runs only as a .cia file right? :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: