ROM Hack Question Help modding Dragon Quest XI

ShadoGiow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys.
I want to start a new playtrough of dragon quest xi S, but this time i want to mod it with some Outfit that i found on nexus mod (PC Version).
I'm trying to find the right path for layeredfs to success, so I extracted my keys.txt, downloaded NSCBuilder and extracted the content of the nsp.

But the program gave me a bunch of folder from the extracted .nca, but the program seems that cant exract all the contents. The .nca is 14GB, but the ectracted folder is lightier.
Can you help me with this?

Last edited by ShadoGiow,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi guys.
I want to start a new playtrough of dragon quest xi S, but this time i want to mod it with some Outfit that i found on nexus mod (PC Version).
I'm trying to find the right path for layeredfs to success, so I extracted my keys.txt, downloaded NSCBuilder and extracted the content of the nsp.

But the program gave me a bunch of folder from the extracted .nca, but the program seems that cant exract all the contents. The .nca is 14GB, but the ectracted folder is lightier.
Can you help me with this?
PC mods for UE4 games replacing textures are not compatible with Switch versions because of swizzling used on Switch. You will get only garbage.

Reactions: ShadoGiow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all