Hacking Help, menuhax doesn't launch automatically

Nachox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I installed some games like I always do, but for some reason menuhax stopped launching automatically. I launch it through the web browser and everything is configured fine....
Any ideas?

Nachox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what I found. I reinstall it and it works again, auto-boot menuhax and reinand. But when I change the theme (for example I select the black one) and restart the DS, again the same problem.

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is what I found. I reinstall it and it works again, auto-boot menuhax and reinand. But when I change the theme (for example I select the black one) and restart the DS, again the same problem.
a) When you change the theme, are you changing it in sysNAND or emuNAND?
b) Is your sysNAND and emuNAND linked?

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.....Facepalm....Ok not your fault for not knowing this but replacing a theme removes menuhax

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Nachox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.....Facepalm....Ok not your fault for not knowing this but replacing a theme removes menuhax
Really? I didn't know that. Thanks.
I just tried to configure in menuhax the default theme but regardless what I select, the "no theme" is always selected in emunand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1