Help me write a story.. please

Valmanway

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I have an assignment. I'm supposed to write a story called "You can take it with you"

The sypnosis: A man died. He was a rich and philantrophic man. He couldn't care less if he become rich by donating money to the poor.. However, his wife hates it when he donates money. He argues that "He cannot take it with him". But the wife insists to stop his philantrophic nature...

Umm.. Now what.. I need some awsome twists..

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Unknown to the man, his wife is actually a deity of the one true religion, a religion only known about by the deities themselves. She has the inside scoop and knows that your wealth on earth is actually the controlling factor on whether or not you go to heaven. She loves this mortal and doesn't want to see him give away his money and thus give away the only chance he has of living with her throughout eternity.

Howzat?

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Unknown to the man, his wife is actually a deity of the one true religion, a religion only known about by the deities themselves. She has the inside scoop and knows that your wealth on earth is actually the controlling factor on whether or not you go to heaven. She loves this mortal and doesn't want to see him give away his money and thus give away the only chance he has of living with her throughout eternity.

Howzat?
mthrnite's the best
wub.gif

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He gets arrested for donating money to a what appears to be an orphanage, but it's some child slave rink, but he never knew it was.

cheesyPOOF5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Howzat?
Lol, that'd be a sad twist.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheating, that is hilarious. I'll let you in on a little secret - the medium level "smart kids" have equally smart friends, and every day they rotate homework assignments

They kicked me out when I gave them all the wrong answers, the asses!

Taras

I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To prove her point, the wife begins spending her time with the local homeless folks on the beach and drinks Sterno fluid and malt liquor. By the time he sees the light, she is fatally afflicted with a variety of blood-borne illnesses. He goes crazy and spends his time crucifying mice as an attempt at assuaging his guilt.

The moral of the story is: fuck the poor.

cheesyPOOF5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To prove her point, the wife begins spending her time with the local homeless folks on the beach and drinks Sterno fluid and malt liquor. By the time he sees the light, she is fatally afflicted with a variety of blood-borne illnesses. He goes crazy and spends his time crucifying mice as an attempt at assuaging his guilt.

Bwahahaha, I change my mind. THAT is the best twist.

Taras

I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Bwahahaha, I change my mind. THAT is the best twist.

Thanks, but that's the kind of stuff that got me in to special counseling sessions when I was in school.

OP has been warned.

Seccom Masada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wait, the story starts with the guy dying. So I guess you could do something about him being some sort of smart zombie and the charity is a front for him eating people. The wife is the only one who knows and everyone else thinks he's an awesome guy despite the melty rotting face.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo